There is a 10-14 day lead time on all Rust-Oleum products due to COVID-19, we apologise for the inconvenience
Rust-Oleum Mathys Murfill Waterproofing Coating is an elastic, crack bridging and waterproofing façade coating for exterior walls that ensures the base is constantly able to breathe
Mathys Murfill Waterproofing is an elastic, waterproof coating for the beautification as well as waterproofing of exterior walls and facades. The micro-porous structure ensures that the substrate is constantly able to breathe while also giving complete waterproofing protection. Murfill Fleece can also be used with this product.
Coating and waterproofing of walls and façades
- 400 % Elastic
- Waterproof and water vapour permeable
- Excellent resistance against ageing in normal and industrial environment
- Protects reinforced concrete against carbonisation and corrosion
- Can be combined with Murfill fleece for additional mechanical reinforcement and for bridging of (active) cracks
- Excellent resistance against ageing and contamination in all weather conditions and climates
- Crack bridging paint hides old cracks as well as damages
|Surfaces||sound paintwork, chalk paints or unpainted substrates after priming|
|Drying time||at 20°C touch dry in 45 minutes, dry to handle in 8 hours, overcoat after 24 hours|
|Coverage:||1.5 - 3m² per kg depending on application and substrate|
|Shelf life||two years in unopened cans, if stored in dry, well ventilated areas|
|Min. app. temp.||5°C|
Murfill Waterproofing Coating can be applied directly on old (sound) paintwork after thorough brushing down. Chalking paints or substrates must be treated first with Primer 44HS or with Pegafix, when the old paint coat (acrylic paint or Murfill Waterproofing Coating) is affected by the solvents of Primer 44HS. Newor unpainted substrates: on porous materials apply first a coat of Primer 4HS or Pegafix. On smooth non-porous substrates apply a coat of Pegalinkwhite or a coat of Noxyde (except for white) diluted with 25% water. Cracks < 0.5 mm wide: fill up with Murfill Waterproofing Coating. Cracks > 0.5 mm wide: fill up with Elastofill or Mur-Filler. Active cracks must be bridged with Murfill fleece.
To ensure homogeneity, coating materials should be thoroughly stirred prior to use
Application & thinning: brush
Do not dilute and apply in a thick coat.
Application & thinning: roller
Do not dilute and apply in a thick coat
Application & thinning: Airless spray
- If necessary, dilute with 2 – 5% water
- Nozzle: 18 -23 / Pressure 200 bars.
Application & thinning: Air-Atomised spray
Rust-Oleum Mathys Murfill Waterproof Coating 15kg
- Brand: Rust-Oleum
- Product Code: RO-MURFILL15
- Availability: In Stock
Ex Tax: £114.25